Acquisition Product Manager
Marketing & Customer Relations Flexible Remote
Will you be better tomorrow than you were today? Are you looking for more than just a job? Then this is where you belong. Ellmount. Where careers are more important than jobs.
As an Acquisition Manager, your primary tasks will be understanding, communicating, and executing all activities involving the acquisition of new customers. You will welcome new challenges, and relish being a team member, whose diverse talents and inspirational ideas become an integral part of setting future strategies and routines. In short, if you do have that desire to be better tomorrow than you were today, then this really is where you belong.
What we’re looking for:
An Acquisition Action Hero, who will focus their superpowers on the entire ACQ flow, except affiliation - from deciding on the best channels to use, based on market specifics, leading to the customer's first deposit. You will be constantly testing and alongside dev and UX, improving this main, first part of the customer’s journey. Keeping a close eye on KPIs, industry trends and competitors, you will notice where the flaws are and proactively improve the product.
Where we’d like your superpowers to lie:
- Epic experience in iGaming, in acquisition or affiliation, is a MUST
- Essential technical understanding - previous experience in working with JIRA
- UX/UI basic knowledge
- Understanding localisation and market differentiation
- Interest in how the industry progresses and keeping up to speed with the trends
- A team player who can easily align and agree with all shareholders
- Great analytical skills and KPI driven decisions
- Highly organised and used to coordinating and delivering projects on time.
- Proactive mindset - you operate autonomously and love testing out new ideas.
What the job entails:
- Constant testing and optimisation of registration and conversion flow on a country by country basis
- Align with internal stakeholders for taking the final decision and implement the necessary changes in optimising the registration/conversion flow
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of new ACQ channels based on market trends and country-specifics
- Recommend new payment methods based on country/market-specifics and implement them
- Weekly and monthly reporting on conversion rates, country-specific trends
- Constant game-play testing, including play for fun (weekly provider check-up)
What you will be responsible for:
- Sign-up flow
- Constant testing of the registration flow for key markets including payment methods
- Coordinate 3rd party campaigns for all ACQ channels ( pop-ups, pop-unders, social media, PPC, banners etc)
- Keeping an eye on our B2B Social Media
What’s in it for you:
- Wellness benefit for Gym membership, Massage etc
- Ongoing support for continuing professional development (CPD)
- Work in an open office with no obvious hierarchy
- No mandatory dress code