Do you use statistics like a drunken man uses a lamp post - for support rather than illumination?
Is your OCD with numbers really a disorder? Would you ask a therapist for data to prove it?
Because At Ellmount we believe that to succeed in business, you need to combine great minds, competence, and data, whilst having fun at work.
And now we are looking for a BI Data Engineer. Could that be you?
As a Senior BI Data Engineer you will help develop our data warehouse and support business activities. You will work within all areas in our processes – all the way from our servers to where data is consumed by stakeholders and other systems.
You will help us ensure data quality, reliability, efficiency and security in our data warehouse environment and help users of the warehouse obtain the data they need. You will work closely with the data warehouse architect, analysts and other stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and improve ETL and ELT flows.
- Data modeling.
- Assist in building roadmaps and strategies in line with business requirements.
- Execution of data warehouse integrations between systems, for example CRM and marketing tools.
- Develop reports and visualisations used throughout the organisation and provide key insights.
- Advise and support data management, data quality and analytics solutions, including data warehouse solutions.
- Must be comfortable with SQL (analytical and system queries) within a data warehouse environment.
- Comfortable programming, including within Java.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms, for example regression and classification.
- Comfortable gathering, modelling, formatting, analysing and presenting data.
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlik etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Development in a Data Warehouse environment e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery etc.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS would be a plus.
- 5+ years of experience within BI and data.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related areas.
- Curious and inquisitive mind-set.
- Pragmatic personality.
- Prior experience from online gaming industry would be a plus.