We are looking to further improve our Casino vertical with a passionate and talented Casino Manager who will oversee the development of our online casino strategy and day-to-day operations of our two casino brands Highroller and Casino Room.
What we’re looking for:
You will need to possess a thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers and player base, as you will be responsible for quality across-the-board, site experience and ensuring customer journeys are effective and constantly evolving. Being a team player is essential as collaboration with our internal teams will be required in order to create unique and innovative marketing campaigns and promotions.
What you’ll do:
- Build up our Casino strategy from scratch, in collaboration with our CEO.
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Casino business.
- Assist the CRM Manager to develop, prepare, execute and optimize regular attractive and cost-effective promotions to maximize player activity.
- Manage relationships with any Casino-specific suppliers.
- Be responsible for the monitoring of all tasks related to new content releases including design and copy requests, game configurations and full testing cycle.
- Be proactive in looking for ways to streamline existing and develop new processes in relation to Casino Operations.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly KPIs for both brands, together with BI.
- Analyze data from BI for effective decision making and planning on strategies.
- Produce quarterly high-level game road maps
- Make sure we run both brands in a cost-effective and profitable manner.
- Attend industry conferences, supplier and industry events when required.
- Keep up to date with industry news, casino product innovation, payment providers and overall emerging and mobile technologies.
- Conduct regular analysis of competitor activity in regards to our product portfolio, supported devices, games promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools.
- Propose market entries – where/why/when and how together with our CEO and CLO.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role or a casino coordinator.
- The ability to design and execute marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
What’s in it for you:
- Wellness benefit for Gym membership, Massage etc
- Free healthy vending machine
- Ongoing support for continuing professional development (CPD)
- Work in an open office with no obvious hierarchy
- Smart casual dress code