As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment, performance and development of our affiliates and the affiliate program across all markets. Your main role will be to define, implement and manage our affiliate strategy in each market.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced Affiliate Manager with proven ability to use best practice, data insights and enjoy collaboration with your colleagues, who will manage all affiliate marketing relationships. Someone who will ensure affiliates are driving incremental sales, monitoring for unusual activity and building strong relationships with top affiliate partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Ellmount team, your ultimate focus will be to generate profit from our partner sites around the globe.
- Identifying and bringing in new partner business to our casino brands (HighRoller and CasinoRoom), setting up new deals as well as taking on the management of these accounts in our prioritised markets.
- Ensuring that tracking is set up to enable full optimisation of the account by following all different sources of traffic.
- Taking responsibility for the performance of assigned affiliates. Individual targets will be set for all accounts.
- Be responsible for the relationship with our main (and our own) affiliate, SpikeUp.
- Building and developing relationships with new and assigned affiliates to widen cooperation. Working closely with the accounts to ensure they have everything they need to push our brands to the max.
- Monitoring affiliate performance (together with CRM and BI) on a daily basis to make sure development is steady and positive. Any irregularities should be followed up with the affiliate.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, bonus offers, links. Reviewing their sites on a regular basis to make sure we are being pushed in an appropriate manner.
- Reporting to the management team on a weekly basis.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Solid digital marketing knowledge and gaming knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of account management/sales experience
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge of the affiliation business
- A broad network of contacts within the affiliation market
- Business/Digital Marketing degree or equivalent will be an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully handling key accounts
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Native level of English. German is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Wellness benefit for Gym membership, Massage etc
- Free healthy vending machine
- Ongoing support for continuing professional development (CPD)
- Work in an open office with no obvious hierarchy
- Smart casual dress code