As the SEO Manager, your primary tasks will be understanding, communicating, and executing all activities related to organic search in key search engines such as Google. The SEO Manager will report directly to the Group CEO.
What we’re looking for:
Someone to take responsibility for the quality and growth of on, and off-site factors of SEO that drive organic growth through NDCs and improved rankings. Working closely with the rest of the company you will drive the technical and business KPIs towards the company goals by enabling higher search rankings on major search engines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating strategic and analytical recommendations for content and site architecture.
- Monitoring the organic performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SemRush etc.
- Following-up on rankings/improvements from the changes that are being made and report them back to various stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for staying up to date with the latest industry trends and applying these trends in informing the SEO strategy.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting performance based on several KPIs and metrics regarding the business audience through data points from various sources such as GSC, Crawlers and GA.
- Keeping track of technical improvements that could be made on our casino brands.
- Working with third party agencies where necessary and managing expectations and reporting.
- Based on insights from research on opportunities, acquisition, behaviour and value metrics, you will devise marketing strategies for the creation and re-purposing of suitable content in order to improve and grow the targeted landing pages and keywords across multiple platforms and traffic sources.
- Taking care of developing processes and frameworks for regular SEO reporting to various departments and stakeholders that directly is affected by the overall business goals and KPIs.
- Making sure all content has an SEO focus.
- Be responsible for growing the skill sets of employees who they work closely with such as developers, content-team and product team.
- Working closely and providing support, guidelines and frameworks for the content department by providing them with informed advice and approaches for tailoring web content on-site based on quality and technical KPIs.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an SEO role, preferably within the gaming industry.
- Experience of working both on-page and off-page across all the major search engines.
- Experience of driving quality traffic via SEO efforts.
- An ability to scale up technical SEO strategies.
- A sense of creativity.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to take charge.
- Great leadership skills which will, later on, create the opportunity to build a solid SEO team.
What’s in it for you:
- Wellness benefit for Gym membership, Massage etc
- Free healthy vending machine
- Ongoing support for continuing professional development (CPD)
- Work in an open office with no obvious hierarchy
- Smart casual dress code